II. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When you visit the Website (including the mobile version), We may collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. Based on two main types of Users on our Website:
- ‘Specialist’ is a user registered on the Website to search for IT jobs.
- ‘Company’ is a tech company registered on the Website to search for Specialists.
For Specialists account information includes:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- types of information: country, city, preferable work type, profile type, job search status, desired salary;
- links to social networks;
- information about professional experience, including current and previous workplaces, skills, technologies, certificates, etc.; and
- activities on the website, including analytics and matches related to Specialists.
For Companies account information includes:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- Company summary (name, location, social networks, professional description, office photos);
- vacancy summary (vacancy description, skills, responsibilities, requirements, description of the Company, projects or products, work conditions).
- activities on the website, including analytics and matches related to Companies.
Job salary expectations of the Specialist or salary budget of Companies vacancies, are not publicly displayed on the Website and can be seen only as a status of mutual matches/unmatches of the parties.
We collect all this information from Users to:
- Administer our Website;
- Personalize our Website for you;
- Improve our Services by helping us to understand how you use our Website;
- Send you technical notices, support, administrative and marketing messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Website and services;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our Users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual User from that information); and
- Link or combine personal data we collect from or about you.
III. ANALYTICS AND SOCIAL COMMUNICATION
We use analytic services to collect details of the Website use, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, length visit, other communication data, IP address, device information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers). In aggregated form, this information allows us to analyse the popularity and usability of the Website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be collected and processed on the Website by Google Analytics in an anonymized and aggregated way to improve Website usability and for marketing purposes.
We use the following third-party service platform to monitor and analyze the use of our Website:
Read more about terms here: https://amplitude.com/amplitude-security-and-privacy/privacy
- Google Analytics
Read more about terms here: https://policies.google.com/privacy
We use third parties’ services for data storage, sending e-mail notifications, newsletters (Mailgun, MailerLite), and announcements, as well as to manage our relationships with users (CRM system like Hubspot). These third parties may only use information about users to perform services on the Skyworker’s behalf. They are not allowed to use it for their own purposes.
We use social networks like forms of additional communication with Users (GitHub, LinkedIn, Telegram).
We use session cookies while you are operating our Website. Cookies are small data files stored on the user's computer, smartphone or another end device. Cookies help us to monitor and improve the functionality and usage of the Website.
You can delete or block cookies through your browser settings at any time. However, some cookies might be necessary for the functionality of our Website. Therefore, you understand that when blocking or deleting the cookies some features of the website might not function correctly. For more general information about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
V. HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data where:
- We need to in order to operate our Services.
- We have asked for your permission to share your information and you have agreed.
We may share your personal data and information with:
- Our partners, engaged to verify your identity or special eligibility status;
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, we will notify you and will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to your personal data);
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies;
- Our vendors and agents including hosting providers, hired by us to provide services.
What we will not use your personal data for:
- We will not provide your personal data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in this Policy without notifying you first.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties, other than as described in this Policy without notifying you first.
Links to third party websites:
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised).
- If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information, including personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any information or personal data to these websites or use these services.
VI. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
We place great importance on the security of the personal data associated with our Users. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing, taking into account the costs of implementation and nature of the processing of personal data.
We store your information on the servers of the cloud provider inside the European Union (currently in Germany) and the United States (New York). However, we may also transfer users’ information locally across different jurisdictions to perform processing activities. In this case, we ensure the appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the information, such as Standard Contractual Clauses signed with contractors. To learn more about international transfers of information, you can contact us by the contact e-mail address.
Immediate access to some amount of the data is only allowed to our authorized employees involved in maintaining the services. Such employees keep strict confidentiality and prevent unauthorized third-party access to personal information.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the Internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Website whilst it is in transit over the Internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
VII. HOW WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION
VIII. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Also, after you have terminated your use of our Services, we reserve the right to maintain your personal data as part of our standard back up procedures in an aggregated format.
IX. YOUR RIGHTS
You may access, review and edit your personal data at any time by contacting our support team. You may be requested by our team to provide the respective confirmation documents in case of your personal data information change.
European users have the right under applicable privacy laws to ask us to provide details of the personal data we hold about them or in certain circumstances, may request we delete their personal data.
A request for access, review, provision of details, amendment or deletion of personal data is usually processed within 72 hours from the moment we receive it. However, due to technical reasons delays are possible, and in such case we shall process the respective request within a reasonable term.
In particular, you have the right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw the consent if you previously gave the consent to the processing, for example, for commercial e-mails or marketing cookies;
- Object to the processing of your information. If we process your information in our legitimate interests, e.g., for direct marketing emails or for our marketing research purposes, you can object against it. We will consider your request and, if there are no legal grounds to refuse it (e.g., public interest), stop the processing for such purposes;
- Access your information. You have the right to know if the Skyworker process your information, get full knowledge on processing and obtain a copy of your information in the Skyworker’s possession;
- Verify your information and seek rectification. If you find that we process inaccurate (e.g., mistakes in nationality, date of birth) or out-of-date (e.g., info on debts, economic activities) information, you can verify the accuracy of your information and/or ask for it to be updated or corrected;
- Restrict the processing of your information. When you contest the accuracy of your information, believe we process it unlawfully or want to object against the processing, you have the right to temporarily stop the processing of your information to check if the processing was consistent.
In this case, we will not process the information for any purpose other than storing it or for the legal compliance purposes until the circumstances of restriction cease to exist;
- Ask us to delete/destroy/otherwise remove the information about you. If we are not obliged to keep the data for legal purposes, we will remove your information upon your request.
Please note, that the deletion of your information may affect your experience on our Website or lead to close of relationships between you and us if the information was strictly necessary for the provision of services; and
- Have your information transferred to another organization.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact us by email: LTerpel@skyworker.io. Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Officer, and will be responded to within 30 days.