Senior Front-End (React.js) Developer
Level of English
– Strong knowledge and experience with React and TypeScript;
– Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithm design;
– Perfect HTML5/CSS3 skills, ability to slice valid cross-browser pages;
– Experience working with RESTful APIs;
– Upper-intermediate written and spoken English.
Login to get access
– Use React.js to create a highly usable client-facing product;
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
– Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
– Identify and resolve all related key technical issues;
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
– Collaborate with a client and team members to develop solutions within an agile environment.
You will report to:
eTeam is looking for a well-experienced React developer to join our multifunctional team for UK based project.
The main goal is to evolve the existing live project in the freelance recruitment area for the creative industries. All the interaction between users is based on talking with the chatbot, powered by Amazon Lex.
We have answers to the important for you questions
What do we do
Our approach and dedication to agile, iterative development with complete transparency allows us to bring decades of combined experience to new startups and the fresh innovation of a small team to enterprise projects. Whether you’re looking for a dedicated team to work within your company or for a partner to provide a complete solution, eTeam is ready to work with you.